The 5Xperts’ team is always on the lookout for new collaborators and experienced employees.
Above all, we’re looking for people who are PASSIONATE about IT!
Send us your C.V.
As a programmer specializing in the PC SOFT suite, you’ll be responsible for developing, analyzing and implementing IT programs and tools for our projects.
You’ll be called upon to work with a team on large-scale projects to:
- Develop WINDEV/WEBDEV/WINDEV MOBILE applications.
- Participate in analyzing new needs and improve existing systems.
- Program in a structured way according to established norms and standards.
- Work with the team on functional performance and systems test.
- Contribute to software issue follow-ups.
- Collaborate on the implementation and post-implementation follow-ups.
Desired skills and experience:
- DEC or a bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with one or more tools of PC SOFT suite
- Conscientiousness, attention to detail, a sense of urgency and timeliness
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Team oriented, dynamic, motivated and passionate.
Department: Technical Support
Supervised personnel: None
Job Terms: Full-time
The installer/trainer installs the company’s software products at the customer’s premises. S/he also trains the personnel who will be using the software. S/he also will do remote technical assistance and unit and system testing.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Create training course material in collaboration with the technical writer
- Plan with clients for new installations
- Ensure that all required material is available for the installation
- Prepare documents required for installation
- Install software at the client’s premises
- Document new installations
- Follow-up with customers after install
- Train clients in the latest developments in software
- Ensure first-level technical support
- Reproduce technical incidents reported by clients in-house
- Add all interventions to our ticketing system
- Follow-up on unanswered calls and ensure client satisfaction
- Install and configure driver software for various peripherals
- Plan annual remote updates
- Do unit and system tests
- Suggest improvements to the software
- Familiarize with the various activities covered by the software.
- Secondary or College diploma
- Minimum of two year’s experience in technical support/training
- Knowledge of the Windows platform and Office suite
- Show excellent abilities in oral and written English and French
- Have a pleasant personality and be able to rapidly create bonds
- Must own a car and valid driver’s licence
- Must be able to travel for more than 24 hours
- Strong analytical and organizational aptitudes
- Good problem solving aptitudes.
This job is located in Salaberry-de-Valleyfield
- Normal 37,5 hour week according to the immediate superior’s schedule
- Mandatory overtime on immediate superior’s demand
- Non-paid one-hour lunch time Monday to Friday
- Vacations to be taken according to the company’s needs
- Holidays as per the company’s schedule
- Sick days or others as per company politics
Salary is between 20 to 25 $/h.
If you are interested in one of those positions, please send your C.V. to info@5Xperts.ca